RE: Router question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Router question
  • From: "David Claxton" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:56:02 +0100

Thanks for all the replies guys. One last question, are the routers with
multiple inbuilt ports just for ease of use. It seems cheaper to buy one
with just the one port and a separate switch. I already have a network
switch so I don't need the extra ports(famous last words) but I was just
wondering.
Thanks again,
Dave