RE: [OT] Garmin Streetpilot III Deluxe - comments

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Garmin Streetpilot III Deluxe - comments
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <p.oliveira@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:02:09 +0100

No link as yet

As I don't have one, these are things that I have read to help me decide
and therefore I am relying on the information I have received being
correct. Check http://tinyurl.com/ktpw or any other URL
detailing the
iC630 and according to these web page you would use the AC adaptor to
plan your route. I take this to mean that you plan it at home then use
the route in the car as apposed to planning your route again when you
are in the car. The iC630 also has 64MB of built in memory which is
where I presume it stores the calculated route but I may be wrong.

HTH
Pedro