Re: Streaming Radio 4 to an X-Box...

i havent tried it personally, but in theory it should work.  all you need
is the binary realmedia codecs for mplayer installed in your
XboxMediaPlayer codecs directory.  you can get these from
http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/

hope that helps.  i have no real interest in streamin internet radio, so
i'm not sure i can be much more help.  but the guys on the XBMP forum may
be able to help you.  http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/ib31/ikonboard.cgi