Re: Cable marking ?

I use the time honoured method of 'nicking' the cable (cutting thru one
side with a pair of side cutters)

Once I get to five nicks, I do one separated by a long (30 - 40mm) gap and
then start again:

II
III
IIII
IIIII
I     I
I     II

and so on.

If that gets confusing, go up to say ten nicks, bundle them and wrap a
phase tape flag on with "bundle 1" or somesuch written in
indelible pen.

HTH

Regards

Neil