RE: Homeseer comfort plug-in

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homeseer comfort plug-in
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:13:34 +0100

Hi Gareth

I already test the PIR states and they work excellent and have done for
over a year now. Homeseer did have a cm12u attached and all x10 tx/rx
was performed via that but since it is now dead I needed a quick fix.
Comfort is the only other thing I have that can send and receive x10. So
my idea was to test the x10 virtual devices for comfort to see any x10
instructions (ie from x10 remote) but I could not find any examples of
how to do this. On a side note I did find the info to send x10 via
comfort but I could not get that to work either. Any pointers to
examples of using the comfort x10 interface via the plug in would be
appreciated. I am hoping to fix the cm12 I've ordered some bits from rs
but they will not get here until Tuesday.

Thanks

Ian D