RE: A couple of Node Zero photos...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: A couple of Node Zero photos...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:31:36 +0100

Very nice.

The workbench seems to have enough power and CAT5 sockets for the currently
installed equipment but are you sure there are enough for when you actually
start to use the workbench ?

Just basing the observation on the fact that my workbench has 20 power
points on it and is only 6 feet long !!!!!

Dont forget about the chargers for battery powered tools or do you have
another location where all the charging takes place.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv