RE: Node '0' Cooling & ventilation

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Node '0' Cooling & ventilation
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:49:16 +0100

Trying to suck hot air from the top of the cupboard will not work if there
isnt a way for cool air to enter at the bottom of the cupboard.

You need an additional fan to suck air into the bottom of the cupboard.
Ideally both fans need to be ducted to the outside of the house.

You are trying to push hot air into a loft which probably has very little
airflow and in all probability contains air hotter than that you are trying
to push up there.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv