Re: NOT OT: Remote Control Socket.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: NOT OT: Remote Control Socket.
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:50:05 -0000

Sonance CR101SST

The one with the twin directional tweeters in the single fitting.

If we like it, we're getting a pair of the single tweeter speakers
for Mary's bathroom as well... but not sure which power amp.

However, I've had a closer look at what I'm doing with the AMs, and
in fact I'm driving the PRE-AMP off the appliance module in the
dressing room, not the power amp.

Never mind, the plan for the shower is:

- En-suite PIR
- Appliance module controlling power amp
- In-ceiling speaker with speaker cable run inside stud wall down to
a pair of terminal sockets in the bedroom next to the bedroom hi-fi
- Amp driven from "pre-amp out" on the main bedroom hi-fi, so the
shower will always play what the bedroom does

The current set up in the dressing room is:

- Dressing room PIR
- Appliance module controlling pre-amp :-)
- The dressing room is driven from the "tape loop" out of the
bedroom
hifi, so an amp with a volume control in the dressing room
- Connection from bedroom to dressing room using KAT modules

Hope this helps. If nothing else, having the music in the other rooms
come on AUTOMATICALLY when I walk in, so it appears to follow me
around feels VERY classy.

Keiran Broadfoot - you have a lot to answer for :-)