Fw: OT ? Printer Connectivity Issue

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: OT ? Printer Connectivity Issue
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:02:36 +0100

hmmm - maybe it does answer it ?

So, you CAN scan from any machine ? Would you mind enlightening me how
this works in practice ?? If I have to buy a USB Print Server I will
(LinkSys do a cheaper one that JetDirect)

Much appreciated !

Gareth Cook
SWG Account, North Region
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 15/08/2003 08:56 -----

Discussion