RE: Taking CAT-5 installation too far?

OUCH......

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lowe [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 August 2003 11:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Taking CAT-5 installation too far?

I spent yesterday morning in the fine care of the X-Ray department at my
local hospital, for an investigation into a nasty lump that has developed
in
my left thumb. Obviously, you get concerned by these things, and I have
been
more than a little concerned about a lump in my thumb that was getting
larger, and more painful a time went by.

so, then comes the question...

"are you an electrician, or do you work with copper wire?". ahem.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the ultimate in HA wiring: Internal CAT-5
;)
This is one "installation" that's gonna be fun to remove...

and, on a more serious note, something to think about for those of us
running cables: if you get a "skelf" of copper wire in your
finger, make
sure you get it out there and then!!

I.