[OT] VPN help please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] VPN help please
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:23:01 +0100

Just got my Draytek Vigor ISDN router - what should I do next :)

Never done VPN before. This is what I want to do.

Wife working at home during Maternity leave, she needs access to Excel
and Word file held here at office. Her PC is connected to net via Vigor.

My idea was to 'dial in' from Office ADSL connection into Vigor as and
when required. If I do this can she see files at my end ??

If not will she have to 'dial in' to Office stuff, if so what VPN
software would I need at this end.

Any help appreciated.

Dean.