Re: OT : Digi Camera Buying Guide

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT : Digi Camera Buying Guide
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:03:00 -0000

I too have been looking at a new camera for my wife and had  more or
less decided on a Sony DSC-P10 but if I've interpreted your thoughts
correctly Dan you're saying I'd be better with the DSC-P92 from a
battery life perspective?

My father has just bought a Kyocer LV4 which uses AA Ni-MH and he
hates it - he's having to replace or recharge batteries several times
a day.  The shop he bought it from says there is nothing wrong with
the camera but he should stop using the LCD so much - trouble is that
was one of the main reasons he bought this model!

Malcolm