Re: [OT] Poop (sorry)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@s...> wrote:
> I was putting the bbq away in the garage last night, and in 1 corner
there was
> something that looked like poop.
>
> It wasn't mouse poop (I don't think) it looked more like small worm
casts.

> Anyone care to admit to being a poop expert :-) What might these be
the
> produce of?

Snail poop?  They produce long strings of thick (considering the size
of a snail's arse!) poop.  It's about 2-3 mm in diameter and can be an
inch or so long, usually curling.  In a bored moment one day earlier
this summer I spent a bizarre 20 minutes watching a snail do its
business.  Now I know what snail poop looks like I've found it all
over my garden.  There be a lot of snails abound this year!

Alcina