RE: Loftbox users?

>Mines' under the floor Paul, no problems and its been there for 2
years. As
>you say though, useless for Sky+.
>
>K.

Well, not entire "useless" I hope?... I am presuming that I will
still put
the LNB1 feed through the loftbox in the intended manner, and this won't
affect the operation of sky+ in any way... It's just that because the + box
has 2nd LNB feed that the loftbox won't touch with a long sh*tty stick,
I'll
just have to take that 2nd feed straight to the sky+ box, as I would
normally do anyway...

That's my intention at least...

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess