Re: Lightning Protection WAS Re: Bloody Lightning!

Hi Andy
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

>Yeah, I know the ones you talking about...
>They can be pretty pricey tho at about =A320 each.

Yes but you dont need to replace each power point with a surge protected
on=
e..Over here you put one on each power circuit.....With the ring main
syste=
m it may be different ..but i would have 2 or 3 on the ring especially on
t=
he HA stuff........

You can put them on your consumer unit but you would need a sparkie to do
i=
t i would imagine....

Frank
----- Original Message -----=20