Re: PC TV Cards

To be honest Doogie this is all hypothetical - i don't have this TV
card. I was just browsing around looking to see what else was
available. It seemed to me as though Hauppauge had a bit of a
monopoly. I found the Nebula and since then quite a few rave reviews -
the opposite of the Hauppauge...

My Tivo is sitting beside my PC at the moment awaiting yet another HD
upgrade following two, yes two, Maxtor disk failures! It's running
off the origianl HD at the moment and in that room there is only
access to normal terrestial channels. So it's only using RF and no
SCART.

I can't see from the Nebula web site whether or not their remote is
RF or IR.

Thanks anyway.

I see we've a venue for the Scottish meet - any word on a date as
yet??