Re: PC TV Cards

Not sure if I want to or even need to do this but i'm interested in
the answer anyway!

The Nebula DigiTV PCI card ( http://www.nebula-
electronics.com/information/info.asp?Code=0001 ) is also a digital TV
card but it has an additional analogue input.  In that case I would
be able to watch programmes already captured on Tivo via this route.
Agree?  However there would be no way to route digital output from
the Nebula to the Tivo to capture it - would there?  Or can that be
achieved through the video card's TV Out?

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Doxey" <ukha@d...> wrote:
> Nova-T is a DIGITAL TV Card.
>
> The output of TiVo is ANALOGUE.
>
> It is not designed to receive analogue Broadcasts in the same way
that a
> FreeView box can only pick up DTT channels.
>
> HTH
>
> Keith
>
> www.diyha.co.uk
> www.kat5.tv

The
> > card has either an auto scan or a manual scan to find channels.
Tivo
> > is set for channel 61 at the moment but the manual scan asks for
> > MHz value as opposed to a channel number. If I stick in 791.25
> > (channel 61 right??) it still won't find it.
> >
> > I've a feeling that as the card is there to receive Digital
> > Terrestial free to air broadcasts this is never going to work.
Can