Comfort alarm strategy

Hi all,

For those of you with experience of comfort...

I have just installed my system and all but the siren is wired in.

What I am not sure of is this.

I have set up an entry door, so if the system is armed then you can
come through that door, and I expect through the hall sensor and
main room sensor and disarm the system at the keypad, but what I am
not sure about is when in night mode, I want to be able to walk
downstairs and trigger the hall sensor and the mainroom sensor and
have 30 seconds to disarm at the keypad while it shouts at me please
disarm.

Is this how it is supposed to work?

What I don't want is the thing where you have to trigger two zones
to start an alarm.

I want any zone trigger except upstairs to give me 30 seconds to
disarm when in night mode.

When in night mode or full mode, I want the garage to trigger an
instant alarm.

It just doesn't seem clear to me, I suppose I have not read the
right parts of the manual yet.

But can anyone give an idiots scenario setup?