Re: MP3 Jukebox

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: MP3 Jukebox
  • From: "mcascio1979" <mario@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:50:22 -0000

Hi Kevin,

MusicLobby is currently not web based...although it could be fairly
easily.  I'm just trying to decide whether or not to go that route
for a variety of other reasons.

If enough people request it, I could probably work on it.

Regards,

Mario Cascio
Cinemar
http://www.cinemaronline.com

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Kevin Ellis" <kevin@y...> wrote:
> Shane,
>
> I had the same thoughts last night, lets hope someone has some
experience.

> Not yet found my ideal solution.
>
> Anyone out there actually running Musiclobby, looks nice, is it
web based ?

> Kevin

"multi-
user" and