Re: OT:Batch conversion of bmp to jpg

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT:Batch conversion of bmp to jpg
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:48:02 -0000

Thanks Paul,

Going with this, not in any preference to the others put forward,
just first one I tried that worked, seems to do the job consistantly.

All the other ones I dug up through google had quirks and
inconsistancies.

Now I will try to attack the 2 gig archive this afternoon, for
information sake I will throw the reduction up on here as a comment.

They will be very happy to get their archive down to one CD again!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Robinson" <ukcueman@y...>