Re: Large Harddisks again

I ordered a 120GB 5400RPM Samsung from www.insight.co.uk last week.  The
total cost including shipping was =A3 95.10.

I much prefer a 5400 inside a TiVo because less heat is generated.

FWIW during the upgrade I measured the TiVo power consumption.  The Tivo
with it's original 40GB Quantum Fireball consumed 31 watts.  After
replacing the drive with the Samsung SV1204H it went up to 35 watts.
There was no change when I added a Turbonet card.

Nick.

At 05:32 PM 4/28/03 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> For any tivo owner that=92s not upgraded yet
>

>=20
http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/k.asp?ck=3D1&r=3D1&action=3Dinfo&s=3Dfp&p=3D307=
82&AvdID=3D1&CatID=3D9&GrpID=3D8