Re: XBox Mod without a ModChip - part 2

FYI, If anyone is thinking of trying this method
http://www.xemulation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=738
IT WORKS!!

Copied the files to a memory card on my previously modded Xbox, transfered
them
to the hard drive of an un-modded (1.0) machine, loaded 007 Agent Under
Fire
and did the load saved game thing and hey presto an Xbox running Linux.
Flashed the BIOS then installed XBMP etc using Slayers disk.

FWIW, trying to bridge the 2 points on the board with a dollop of solder
was
impossible. I ended up using a strand of wire to bridge them.