Re: New one

Hi Alex,

Look at my web page (InfraX Remote Manager).
It does what you need.

> My question is: can I make (with my own 'sfworces') a device like CM12
and
> LM12 ? I mean, a schema/plan about CM12, LM12 is hard to find on the
> internet?

It is not so easy to do a full compiant CM11/12 PC controller as it uses
some proprietary processors.
An appliance module (like AM12) can be build using a low cost PIC.... there
is a project available on the net.. send me a mail for details.

Good luck in your HA project and wellcome aboard,
Dan
P.S. From Romania too..;-)