RE: Jail for seller of illegal Xbox chips

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Jail for seller of illegal Xbox chips
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:33:35 +0100

> > Can I just say Mark's response to Ian's misguided comments is
a=20
> > absolutely fantastic. That was it really.
>=20
> Mark's comment was worth reading. Your tack-on, on the other=20
> hand, is just tedious.
>=20
> It's nice to know that you are keeping our little feud alive=20
> and well though. Personally, I was over it.

Ian,

Grow up. I'd forgotten you and I had even fallen out. Clearly you still
have a chip on your shoulder.

Mark's comments were fantastic and I whole-heartedly agreed with them.
It may have been an <aol>me too!</aol> moment but as he'd taken
a long
time to craft those words, I wanted to express how good I thought they
were.

Life is too short to deal with people like you.

=BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA
Gerard McGovern

w: http://www.inkiboo.com
m: +44 7980 760 228

aim: inkiboouk  y!: inkiboo  msn: gerard@xxxxxxx

"women can keep a secret just as well as men,=20
but it just takes more of them to do it"
=20