RE: TIVO - edit programme names?

Yup, found it, thanks all who replied...

Now, anyone know why I can't access TivoWeb remotely?

I have set up a port forwarding rule, just the same as I have for several
other internal webservers, and while all the others work OK, it just
refuses
to work for Tivo... Is there anything weird about TivoWeb that makes it not
like NAT or something?

In the end I had to VPN in to my local LAN and access it from a local IP
address...

Ho hum...

Paul G.

>From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] TIVO - edit programme names?
>Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:09:54 +0100
>
>Hi Paul,
>
>	Yep this is simple if you have TiVo web running. Go into the now
>showing list and click on a program. There should be a link at the
>bottom for edit.
>
>I have used this to rename programs on my second unsubbed. Tivo.
>

>Regards,
>
>Paul

I'll be
>disconnecting the Sky box from the scart and hooking up a VCR in it's
>place,
>so whatever programme I select is irrelevant. However, it does of
course

>mean that the recorded programme will be incorrectly labelled, and I'd
>like
>to be able to change it...
>
>Can I?
>
>is it easy?
>
>TIA
>
>Paul G.

>Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends
>http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
>

>** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here:
>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110
**