Re: XBox Advanced scart

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Tony Butler <lists@a...> wrote:
> > > But I've also had problems where some AVI AC3 files do not
output AC3 and
> > > VOBs do, but I believe Mr McCall has had success with AVIs.
> >
> > Strangely my amp shows EVERYTHING as DD, even DivXs that only
have 2
> > channels.
>
> Could be 2 channel DD.  Not all DD is surround you know!
>
> T.

I'm stuck at work and can't face the thought of reading all the
messages on this thread through the web interface, but have you
selected 5.1 in the XBox dashboard?

You don't get 5.1 out unless you do.  At least that's the case for
games - not sure about playing DVD's.

<shameless plug>
And the reason I'm stuck at work is I'm getting the last bugs out
of "F1 Career Challenge" - coming to a shop near all you new XBox
owners soon :))  (And PS2 and Gamecube owners can get a copy too.)
</shameless plug>

David P.