RE: Re: 802.11b wireless bridges

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: 802.11b wireless bridges
  • From: "Ray Barnett" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:19:39 +0100

According to the documentation I read, when using the Linksys WAP11 as a
bridge, it will only bridge to one ethernet device connected to its
ethernet
port. The WET11 will allow you to hang an entire network of devices off it
(I think).

I have a WET11 bridging a wired LAN to my wireless Orinoco AP with no
problems at all. Happy enough with it that with luck, I should have another
one turning up tomorrow.

Ray Barnett.