Re: ***TiVo Mailing List - SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

> > You could always set up a additional mail account in your reader
software that
> > uses your ISP's SMTP server rather than your own one.
> > a pain to have to remember to use it when sending to the list,
but it is
> > workaround.....
>
> Some mail clients will, allow you to set the sending account dependant
> on the recipient address. I don't know which Windows ones do, but I
> guess some will.

Yes, even Outlook Express allows me to do this.  However, this only works
when I am at home (evenings/weekends), as Pipex does not allow you to use
their SMTP server when you're not on their IP range...

As the ball is firmly in my court I have consequently decided to cancel my
subscription to the new tivo list as I feel that without being able to
contribute to discussions it is better not to be subscribed at all.

Q - sulking in the corner