Re: [OT] Bluetooth woes...

Right, I give up....

I've followed everyone's advice on how to make Activesync work over
Bluetooth, and none of the methods work on my laptop...

No matter what, I always get the "Device not recognised" error
message from
Activesync, as shown near the bottom of this page:

http://www.foxpop.ndirect.co.uk/bt/bt_03.htm

Unlike the person there however, mine does not just start working if I keep
trying.... :-(

I've come to the conclusion that the XTNDConnect Blue Manager is a bag of
shite! - I *believe* I'm running the latest version (2.1), but seing as it
flatly refuses to show the "help... About..." dialog box, it's a
little
difficult to be sure! (I get an error box instead!)

I *can* send a business card between the two devices though...
(whoopy-effin-doo!)

Bluetooth my arse! - bluetooth-ache more like!...

I might try a different machine if I live long enough....

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger