Re: Re: New Member

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 09:25, Paul Gordon wrote:

> >Hi, yes I saw those.
> >    RS have them at just over £3, but not in stock or the have
> >DS1820's at the same price but in stock... I've actually got
enough
> >DS1820's to play with for the moment although I'll need a few more
at
> >some point (once I've finalised my design etc). Apart from better
> >accuracy what else to the DS18S20's give you.
> >

> Actually, I'd like to know that as well... I have some DS1820's
already, so
> I'd like to know:
>
> a) Should I ditch them & replace with DS18S20's?

The 1820's you buy now will be 18s20's anyway DS1820's are discontinued,
replaced by 18s20's & 18b20's (and even the b's might be disc. now)
unless you need the accuracy I'd stick with what you have.

> b) Can I mix & match them on the same wire?

Yes.

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>

On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
enable you to fly."