RE: [TiVo] No User Interface on TiVoWeb

> Just switched on the TV and the Tivo is constantly rebooting. Damm!
>
> The last time that happened was when I forgot to change tehe execute
> flag on the rc.sysint but this change looks minor and shouldn't affect
> the boot sequence.

Oops - Did you do a Ken then? :)

If you follow my instrucitions (www.freeranger.co.uk/TiVo/HowTo.htm) for
upgrading a hard disk as far as step 3 then you will have the drive in the
PC
with a linux kernel running.

You will then need to navigate to /etc/rc.d and chmod 755 rc.sysinit.

Then I suggest you follow these
(http://www.freeranger.co.uk/TiVo/HowTo.htm#SafeHacking)
instructions so it
doesn't happen again :-)