Re: [OT] Bluetooth woes...

Paul Gordon wrote:

> many days later and I *still* haven't managed to get activesync
working over
> bluetooth...
> Anyone got any ideas?

I don't have my bluetooth lappy here just now, so I'll have a look when
I get home, but have you setup your bluetooth devices as paired and told
them both to completely trust the other one? That should stop the
problem of being asked for permission for the serial port.

I used BT activesync this morning... hadn't used it for a while,
expected to have to cajoule it a bit.... switched on laptop, switched on
ipaq, selected bluetooth icon on ipaq and "Bluetooth Activesync",
connected to lappy and synced....... !

Once it's setup it can behave, honest!

I'll have a look tonight and see if I can be a bit more constructive!

--
Doogie