From: steve.cooper@xxxxxxx [mailto:steve.cooper@xxxxxxx]
Subject: [ukha_d] TiVoWeb over the internet

The other week someone was discussing accessing TiVoWeb over the internet.
What was the conclusion of this?

I could just open up port 80 and redirect the router traffic to the TiVo
but that's a script kiddies dream.  Is there

1) Some security password screen I can put in it's place.
2) Can I change the port setting so that it uses a more obscure port for
the web interface

Also any tips on other useful things I can do with the Tivo now it's
networked.

S.