Re: x10 active home

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:50:00 +0100, you wrote:

>I have started to use dawn and dusk settings, I bet that is it.

Thanks everyone for all your help, and so fast too.

How many settings will the cm12 hold? I have read a bit of the help
file, so I realise that say a1, b1 both on at 9am are stored more
efficiently than say a1 on at 9am, b1 on at 9.01am, so I realise there
is no a precise answer, I just wanted a rough idea.

I also know that many of you don't recommend activehome, what is the
next best thing?

Thanks.