Re: x10 active home

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:12:07 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>I suspect the Dawn and Dusk timer resolution setting is set too high
(as
>default). Go to "Tools" -> "Statistics" ->
"Resolution" and change the
>number to a more reasonable 9 or 10 instead of the default 50.
>
>This value specifies the number of sunrise and sunset time pairs to
>calculate over the whole year. They are generated in one go and stored
in
>the 1k memory on the CM12U. The default value would have used up most
of
>the available memory.

I have started to use dawn and dusk settings, I bet that is it.

>> I the memory volatile? If I take out the batteries and unplug it
will
>> that cure it?
>
>The memory is volatile. If the unit is unplugged and without it's
>batteries, all memory contents are lost.

I left the unit unplugged and took the batteries out for one day but
it is playing up again, i guess it must keep downloading that dawn to
dusk data.

>Regards,
>
>Kwong Li
>li@xxxxxxx
>Laser Business Systems Ltd.
>http://www.laser.com

Thanks for your help. I'll let you know what happens in a few minutes.
Remind me to get my next lot of x10 goodies from your shop ;)