Re: Not just a number

> I'm assuming you're talking 800 deep? In practice most HA kit will sit
> comfortably in a 600 deep cab, unless you going to add some meaty
> servers.
I meant 800 wide. I've been told that the extra room is useful for cable
management, but (a) that
was a salesman and (b) I'm not sure how necessary it is in an HA
environment. From your comments, I
assume you believe an 800 wide rack is not worth it?

> Label label label that's all I can say. I managed to 'loose' a few
> cables in Node '0' and a few hours with a tone tester is sole
> destroying!
This is a lesson I intend to learn the easy way!

Thanks,
Paul