From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:26 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Wireless Access Point for Xbox - Help!

> Hi Guys,
>
> Having modded my xbox, im trying to link it via wireless LAN to the
network as i dont have CAT5 in the lounge. I already owned a Linksys WAP11
wireless access point, and went out and bought another one yesterday,
thinking i could place it in the lounge, and simply run a cable from the
WAP11 to the back of the xbox (Normal LAN Connection).

> The two WAP's are talking to each other fine (I can ping the xbox WAP
from
any machine) but i cant get the xbox to connect.
> Theres no link link on the xbox WAP, and the xbox itseld says the link
is
not active.

> Ive got the xbox WAP set to remote client etc, do i need to use a hub?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim
>

> ** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here:
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110