From: Mark Marooth [mailto:MMarooth@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 April 2003 08:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] MP3 Project - Bulk Prices - Any takers

Folks,

You probably saw the post from Amar about the interesting MP3 project, if
not it
is at www.pjrc.com.

Anyhow, I was more interested in the back light LCD display so I asked them
about price discounts.

The response that I've received says that they will discount the assembled
MP3
player by 10% for an order of
25 or more, 20 % for 100 or more and may be able to do something on the LCD
display, depending on numbers.

If anyone is interested then please let me know off-list.

Mark