Re: InfraX version 1.6.0 - now plugin based and with Bluetooth support

Hi,

> Any chance of a UKHA2003 demo?
I am located in Romania, so it is impossible for me to be there...:-((

> How specific is the code to Ericsson and mobile phones? Thinking in
particular of my new Siemens S55
> phone and Palm Tungsten-T PDA, both of which are bluetooth enabled.
I have tried to do it for Nokia too (6310), but the AT commands supported
by
Nokia is only a subset and does not provide support to control the phone
display and to read phone keyboard.
About S55 I have no info... if you can send me a full specification for the
AT commands set on S55, then I can try to make it work too(if possible).

About the Tungsten, I think that a Palm application is needed too in order
to operate as a bluetooth remote. I want to try it on my iPaq3870 (BT
included) in the near future.

Best regards,
Dan
P.S. IrDA Ericsson phones can be used too, but you need a virtual COM port
associated with infrared on thePC. Because of the small range of IrDA, I
think is not feasable...

> How specific is the code to Ericsson and mobile phones? Thinking in
particular of my new Siemens S55
> phone and Palm Tungsten-T PDA, both of which are bluetooth enabled.
>
> Paul

Bluetooth support

> > Hi all,
> >
> > As promise, the new version of the InfraX Remote Manager (1.6.0)
is
> > available at the following sites:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/tdanro
> > or
> > http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/dante
(I hope this will be pdated today
too).

> > What's new  (main features)?
> >     - Bluetooth GSM support (Ericsson T39, T39m, T68, T68i, R520
only) -
> > tested on T39m only;
> >     - display InfraX status on the phone display;
> >     - all devices are now plugins and can be enabled or disabled
> > independently;
> >     - use the GSM phone as a bi-directional Winamp remote (the
melody
name
> > displayed on the phone);
> >     - presence detection using the GSM phone (as two separate
input
events);
> >     - you can trigger several output events with a single input
event;
> >     - restart monitoring function.
> >
> > You can now use a Bluetooth enabled Ericsson phone as a
bi-directional

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php?story_id=1110

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/