Re: InfraX version 1.6.0 - now plugin based and with Bluetooth support

Hi Dan,

> > Any chance of a UKHA2003 demo?
> I am located in Romania, so it is impossible for me to be there...:-((

Oops. Anyone using it and going to UKHA2003?

> About S55 I have no info... if you can send me a full specification
for the
> AT commands set on S55, then I can try to make it work too(if
possible).
I'll see what I can dig up.

> About the Tungsten, I think that a Palm application is needed too in
order
> to operate as a bluetooth remote. I want to try it on my iPaq3870 (BT
> included) in the near future.
I keep on meaning to get around to playing with Java on both the Tungsten
and S55. In particular, I
was thinking about trying to write an app for the Tungsten to use it as a
bluetooth remote about 3-4
months ago (before I'd even heard of  HA, let alone InfraX).

Paul