Re: Joint Press Release from Laser Business Systems and LetsAutomate Re UKHA2003

I can laugh this off for one reason only - whilst I am at UKHA2003, my
testicles wil be safe in a jar on the mantlepiece at home where SWMBO
guards
them zealously :-)

--
Tony

(And I have a fair idea who it is too.)

> ----- Message from kwatt@xxxxxxx ---------
>     Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:24:41 +0100
>     From: Kenneth Watt <kwatt@xxxxxxx>
>  Subject: [ukha_d] Joint Press Release from Laser Business Systems and
LetsAutomate Re UKHA2003
>       To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>
> DON'T ask who did it, I'm sworn to secrecy!
>
> > > Joint Press Release from Laser Business Systems and
LetsAutomate

> > > 08/04/2003
> > >
> > > Just announced in time for UKHA 2003, Laser Business Systems
and
> > LetsAutomate are proud to announce a joint venture into a brand
new
> X10
> > product.
> > >
> > > The "X10 Tony's Testicle Zapper" will be shown for
the first time to
> an
> > eagerly gathered audience.
> > >
> > > With Phillip Harris providing immobilisation, Li (Laser
Business
> > Systems)
> > and Mike Huggins (LetsAutomate) will attach a pair of electrodes
> Tony
> > Butler's testicles.
> > >
> > > Li (Laser Business Systems) will then demonstrate using a
CM12U how
> > Tony's
> > testicles can be zapped every 2 minutes based on a programmed
> schedule.
> > >
> > > Kenneth Watt will then demonstrate the versatility of
HomeVision to