Re: Speaker stands for B&Ws

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Speaker stands for B&Ws
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:26:04 -0000

My 602s works very well on Atacama Nexus 7 stands... pick a height to=20
suit - the reason that mine are on high stands is that they are rear=20
speakers, and have to go over the top of a sofa :-)
=20
http://www.atacama-audio.co.uk/

Noticeabley more stable than the Partingtons I had before.

Vital - spike the bottoms, blu-tack the tops, if you see what I mean.=20
If you can't face the thought of spiking your carpet, put the spikes=20
on small coins (2ps work well, being the best trade-off between size=20
and value)

Regards,

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@i...>