From: Rob Mouser
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 9:32 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Top Tips!

Just taking a break from tonight's task!

Finally got to the stage where I'm ready to start my office (Last room
in the barn to be done!) which includes the removal of my shiny black
19" rack, its being replaced by a (Yet to be built) custom recessed
cupboard/shelving system.
Just stripping out my AV rack which contains....Deep breath.....

DVD
CD
MD
Audiotron
2 x DAC's
Tivo
Tape Deck
VCR
AV Amp
6 x Power Amps
Sky DigiBox
Easy 6 Pre-amp & IR Controller

Oh eck, so many wires, so many leads. Will I ever get it back together
again??????

So my top tips are:

1) Build your Node 0 FIRST!
2) Don't let SWMBO talk you into selling your 19" rack caus she says
its
UGLY!

Cheers

Rob