RE: Re: UKHA 2003 Announcement - MODERATED!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: UKHA 2003 Announcement - MODERATED!
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:21:36 +0100

This is fine by me, if there is anyone who wants to come for a single day
b=
ut doesn't know which day then fill in the form, send it with a cheque and
=
put some sort of obvious note so that I can see you are undecided on the
da=
te. Once the schedules are published and certainly by the end of this
month=
you will have to tell me which day you will be coming, but for now I am mo=
re interested in overall figures (and money!).

As it stands there are a few cheques I have received and not notified the
s=
enders, my apologies for that, I have been a little busy recently. I will
t=
ry to get up to date again this week and e-mail confirmations.

We are certainly starting to go significantly over the cost of the venue
no=
w, off the top of my head we probably have a kitty of about =A3200 after
th=
e rooms are paid for. At the moment it is not certain what we will do with
=
the surplus, after my trip to the Bahamas of course ;-), but it could go
to=
wards extras like food and drink or maybe even a refund.

As always we will keep you al informed on progress and we are working as
qu=
ickly as our jobs/wives/kids/etc allow!

Regards

Graham Howe