Re: Surprised no-ones mentioned this yet...

Picked up a copy today from my local WHSmith's (Woking), they have a few
copies left.  From reading I think this magazine is heavily subsidised
by CEDIA.

Next issue is due out on April 11 so you may want to get the first issue
before then.

Steve

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 10:31:26AM +0100, Julian Stuhler wrote:
> I found a copy in the DVD/Home cinema section of my local WH Smiths a
> couple of weeks ago - I don't think they really know where to put it
;-)

> Julian

picked on up last