From: Phillip Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 April 2003 13:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Audrey TTS

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 12:26, Lloyd Thompson wrote:
> I have also been interested in getting Natural Voices, but I don't
have
> Homeseer. Letsautomate website says, "You must own HomeSeer to be
able to
> use these voices as this is an add-on product for HomeSeer." Is
there any
> way of just getting the voices so I could use them with DigiGuide for
> example.

The voices are supplied to us by the people at Homeseer for use with
their product ... however we have no control how those voices are used
and people are using them with other software.

We did have a few customers in the early days buy these voices assuming
that they were a complete standalone speech synthesis package hence the
note about it being an add on product for Homeseer.

Phil

UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php=
?story_id=3D1110
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20