Re: Tivo & RU950

Sean Stratton wrote:

>My TiVo records suggestions when it is on.

Yep, but it waits a certain period since you were last in Live TV before
it will think about starting to recording suggestions, if you hit the
standby button, you give it the green flag to go straight away. I don't
normally have enough disk space free to record suggestions, unless I do
a big cleanup..... I'm pretty sloppy with my programme management and I
often have a stack of KUID programmes waiting for extraction to go onto
DVD.

>Sean 'TiVo has changed my TV'

Yep, it's great isn't it? :-) Just wish some progress would be made on a
series 2 unit for the UK...!

--
Doogie