Re: Pronto & X10 House Codes

Julian Stuhler wrote:
> Has anyone else been through this pain and found a reliable solution?

I just use a single housecode IR to X10, bought ages ago, long before
the multi housecode came out. In my environment, I don't need full
discrete control over every unit from my remote..... in the living room
I want discrete control of everything in the living room, plus a couple
of extras (eg switch off all lights apart from in living room) that I
just use as macros by firing an A15 OFF or something and having the
controller deal with that.

Hopefully Phil will help you with his CCF, but this is a possible work
around, as long as you don't have more than 1 housecode full of things
you want to discretely control.....!

--
Doogie