Re: Fancy a coffee?

Missed that discussion.
I'd agree about the orchestro - it is the dogs hairy bits.
Would like the coffe a _little_ hotter, but that's just me being picky - it
is,
apparently, the correct temperature.
Think I got mine for about 325? 350 inc last year.
SWMBO thought it was going to be another waste of money, but she grudgingly
admits that it is one toy I _do_ actually use :-)

Go for it Rob - worry about the excuses later!

--
Tony