Fw: [ADVERT] KAT5 Update

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: [ADVERT] KAT5 Update
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:50:00 +0100

I'd be up for an advance on some Mk2 units to help out - anything to get=20
em quicker :-)

G.

Gareth Cook
BTPM North Region
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 01/04/2003 20:49 -----